Monday, October 16, 2006

First Period

Could an announcer have a more boring name than Joe Brown? Just wondering.

You have to have some serious balls to wear an Indian headdress and war paint at an away game. Nice one, BH fan.

I can't mwait for Leopold to get on the ice.

Khabibulin has an .882 save % and is still 2-1-0. The BH have some scoring going onfor that to happen (GAA 4.04) I find myself watching Theodore a lot. Watching to see if he is showing his... Issues?

Almost tipped in. The bar crowd groans.

Skrastins in the box. Last time, things didn't go well for the Avs.

Post! Stastny with a freat block, and that's a kill.

SOG at 1212:05 left 11-1 Hawks. Notthe high flying Avs of old there, but half a period does not make a team.

Theodore hasn't been flailing like last season (here or in Montreal). Is he putting a bad season behind him finally?

As much as I like Laperriere being scrappy, I don't care for him being scrappy when it putts him in the penalty box.

Have I mentioned how much I hate the puck over the glass penalty? I do right now.

Great breakaway! What the hell is with Hanzues' hair? And why isn't there a BH blog I can poke fun of about it?

The disipline the Avs had last week is now past tense. And that leads to the BH PP goal. Theodore almost had it, but not quiite. Damn.

The Avs seem to have moved their bench to the penalty box. I can't say the BH are any good, they jsut have a lot of PP chances.

Another BH goal. That was a crap ass period. Not just the goals, but the way they were scored. See you next period.

-- Sent from my Treo

No comments: